Many today want to know if they can take Medical Marijuana to improve their general well-being and to maintain a healthy lifestyle, even though they do not suffer from a qualifying condition. Legally, you can only use Marijuana for medicinal use, if you have a legal Medical Marijuana Card Naples. It is not recommended to take Medical Marijuana without speaking to an expert who can verify that you will benefit from adding Medical Marijuana to your treatment regime. If you are not suffering from a qualifying condition, but are dealing with similar symptoms, you can reach out to a Marijuana physician at My Florida Green. They will evaluate your medical condition, do a comprehensive physical examination to verify you for Marijuana use. Once they recommend you for Medical Marijuana use, you can apply for a Medical Marijuana Card.
There is multiple ongoing research to study the advantages and healing properties of Medical Marijuana and its effect on certain conditions. However, its effect on normal people who do not have a medical condition is not the real focus. Some clinical studies have shown that it can help a person remain healthy and fit; however, more concrete evidence is required to support these claims.
Some of the qualifying conditions for Medical Marijuana include:
- Lyme disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety and depression
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Terminal cancer
- Eating disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Neuromuscular illnesses
- Muscular dystrophy
- Hepatitis C
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
If you suffer from health conditions mentioned in the list above or have symptoms similar to those caused by these qualifying conditions, you can contact the experts at My Florida GREEN. They will help you in getting an in-person evaluation with a state-licensed Marijuana physician.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana
Medical Marijuana is a flowering herb that has exceptional healing properties. The chemicals found in Medical Marijuana, CBD & THC, affect the human endocannabinoid system to relieve symptoms of certain medical conditions. However, you must have a Florida Medical Marijuana Card to consume, possess and purchase Medical Marijuana legally in Florida.
Some of Marijuana’s effects discussed below allows patients to maintain a healthy routine, despite suffering from a serious health condition.
- Medical Marijuana soothes and relaxes patients, allowing them to resume their physical activity, exercise, and everyday routine. Certain medical conditions cause debilitating pain, causing patients to stay indoors, making it difficult for them to have a normal life. They cannot work, study, or maintain a relationship because of the constant pain they are in. Adhering to the instruction of a professional from My Florida Green, the consumption of the right Medical Marijuana strain and dose allows patients to overcome chronic pain and enjoy life with their loved ones.
- A Medical Marijuana reduces inflammation, which helps patients with cancer, acne, and many other serious health conditions. By reducing inflammation, Medical Marijuana improves the healing process, calms the pain and muscle stiffness. The main chemical found in Marijuana CBD acts to stop the system that triggers inflammation, helping the body heal from within.
- Medical Marijuana can help improve the patient’s quality of sleep; it allows patients to fall asleep and stay asleep for longer. Insomnia is a symptom of many terminal illnesses, and chronic pain makes it impossible for a patient to sleep for more than a few hours. Not getting enough sleep adds to the mental stress of a patient who is already suffering from a health condition. Marijuana’s positive effect on sleep has allowed many to improve their quality of life significantly
- Medical Marijuana’s ability to help patients with PTSD is remarkable. People with PTSD tend to remember their triggers and do not lose their fear for years and sometimes their entire life. Many traditional medicines are being used to treat PTSD, but they do not have any effect on the memory of the event, but help with the symptoms of anxiety that come with it.
The endless benefits of this fantastic drug are still being discovered. It can improve the life of people considerably; however, it should always be taken in the recommended dose and method as given by an experienced physician. On My Florida Green, you can get both professional advice and the Medical Marijuana Card Sarasota. Start your certification process with them today, and their network of most qualified physicians will guide you on the steps and process to start your Marijuana’s journey.
Use the right Medical Marijuana product.
Medical Marijuana can be extremely beneficial in your treatment; however, for it to give the desired effect, it must be taken in the right amount with the right Marijuana component. Medical Marijuana has more than four hundred different chemicals, among which THC & CBD are the two most commonly used. Which products and strains you need should be decided by the Marijuana physician. Aside from the right strain of Medical Marijuana, your physician will determine if you need a derivative with high quantities of CBD or THC. THC is one of the active components in Marijuana that is responsible for most of the effects people ascribe to Medical Marijuana. CBD is less stimulating than THC; it has more health benefits, such as reducing seizures and pain, and is mostly used by persons with severe health conditions.
Most US states have legalized medical Marijuana, but that doesn’t mean you are free to take whatever dosage at your sole discretion. Even though Medical Marijuana is extremely beneficial, if you take it without the guidance of an expert, you may consume too much or too little; both situations will not help you or your symptoms. The Professionals at My Florida Green can provide educational material, patient testimonials, and all the information you need about taking Medical Marijuana.